Huzzah and welcome to the longest running weekend Renaissance festival in Nebraska, established in 2003 in Ashland, and formerly held at Bellevue Berry Farm and River City Star Landing. Bring your friends and family out for two festivals in one – an edutainment celebration of 16th Century Europe and 18th Century Caribbean buccaneers.
17th Annual 2019 Nebraska Renaissance Faire & Medieval Pageant
and 12th Annual 2019 Midlands Pirate Festival
April 27-28, 2019
10 a.m. – 6 p.m. (Rain or Shine!)
NW Omaha, NE 68022
Now opening at 10 a.m. to give an extra hour of fun each day!
Adults: $12 – Kids (5-15): $6
Two-day passes available.
Buy tickets for 2019 online here.
2018 Lodging Sponsors
- Home2 Suites by Hilton
17889 Chicago Street
Omaha NE 68118
- Hotels – Contact us if you would like to be listed here.
2017 Event Sponsors
- Damien Shull, State Farm
- Jackat Holdings LLC
- Contact us if you would like to be listed here.
Find thy Way
This Google map shows the location of the faire (blue pin), our lodging sponsors (red beds), and event sponsors.
- 2003 – The Nebraska Renaissance Faire debuts at the C.J. Holling Camp in Ashland. It was started in response to the long-running Renaissance Faire of the Midlands in Council Bluffs closing down, leaving the area without an annual weekend Renaissance event.
- 2005 – The faire relocates to the grounds of Scary Acres in Omaha. This site already had a castle facade for one of its haunted houses, so it made a nice backdrop for a Renaissance event. It also had great parking.
- 2008 – The faire moves down the road to Papillion and opens in the western themed town at the Bellevue Berry Farm & Pumpkin Ranch. The same year, the new Midlands Pirate Festival began in the same location.
- 2015 – The Midlands Pirate Festival relocates to a “seaside” location at the River City Star Landing in Omaha.
- 2016 – The Renaissance faire relocates to the River City Star Landing in Omaha, and combines with the Midlands Pirate Festival to create one large weekend event. The event was rescheduled to June 17-19 after the original May weekend was rained out.
- 2017 – New location for the combo-event at Riverwest Park in NW Omaha.
- Nov 28, 2016 – 2017 dates and location announced.
- March 2, 2017 – Welcome, Quality Inn Central. Ticket prices also announced.
- May 1, 2018 – First teaser information about multiple future events posted to the site.
- Des Moines Renaissance Faire (formerly at Sleepy Hollow Sports Park; no event until 2019) – Des Moines, IA
- Iowa-Minnesota Pirate Festival – IA/MN
- Iowa Renaissance Festival – Amana Colonies, IA
- Midlands Pirate Festival – Omaha, NE
- Midlands Renaissance Revel & Pirate Fest – Council Bluffs, IA (new for 2018)
- Quad Cities Renaissance Faire – IL