18th Annual Nebraska Renaissance Faire & Medieval Pageant
and 13th Annual Midlands Pirate Festival
April 25-26, 2020 (10am to 6pm)
Riverwest Park in NW Omaha, Nebraska 68022
Last Updated: 2/22/2020
River City Confectioners Association – “Decorate a Cookie” fundraiser. Decorate a cookie for $1 with all proceeds going towards the Cake Decorators Club.
Axed In Time & Son of Blades – Axe throwing, knife throwing, archery.
Dragon’s Keep – Chainmaille, jewelry, horns, art, accessories.
Hook & Jill – Author Andrea Jones will sign & sell her award winning novels of the Neverland saga for grown ups.
Hourglass Productions – Author Richard Fogle with his “A Hand in the Hourglass” trilogy & “A Distant Thunder” fiction books.
Iowa Henna – Henna tattoos & body painting
J & L Trading Co. – Handcrafted leather items, belts, bracers, fur & bone accessories.
Simply Nixe – Wire wrapped jewelry, sculptures, & rocks.
Wayfaring Kat – Handmade jewelry & bags from artisans around the world.
Royal Food Court
Amos Fabulous Foods – All your favorite Festival foods; turkey legs, Kinky Spuds, nachos, brats, burgers & more.
The Royal Snack Shack – pretzel bites, mini corndogs, taquitos, nachos, popcorn, pickles, drinks.
- Des Moines Renaissance Faire (new location; no longer at Sleepy Hollow Sports Park) – Des Moines, IA
- Iowa-Minnesota Pirate Festival – Owatonna, MN
- Iowa Renaissance Festival – Amana Colonies, IA
- Midlands Renaissance Revel & Pirate Fest – Council Bluffs, IA
- Nebraska Renaissance Faire – Omaha, NE
- Quad Cities Renaissance Faire – Davenport, IL
Site contents Copyright (C) 2003-2020 by Festivals International.
Co-produced by Mike Amos/Midwest Festivals and Gregory Schmidt/Festivals International.